Mr. Beer Craft Beer Brew Kit
Featured on Amazon.com
Mr. Beer Premium Gold Edition Homebrewing Craft Beer Making Kit
Mr. Beer’s Premium Gold Edition Complete Homebrewing Kit provides aspiring brewers with our patented brewing equipment and high-quality ingredients that simplify the homebrewing process. Our patented brewing system includes a compact, lightweight fermenter that is modeled after the design of professional brewing equipment. Eleven 25 oz. reusable and shatterproof bottles that are specially designed for carbonating beer. We also include a can of brewing extract – a concentrated form of all natural malted barley and hops – produced in a state-of-the-art facility by Australia’s oldest family owned brewery, as well as No-Rinse Cleanser and unique Carbonation Drops to simplify the sanitization and carbonation process. This Kit includes our Aztec Mexican Cerveza and Czech Pilsner refill.
- Kit contains a compact, lightweight, shatterproof, reusable Little Brown Keg fermenter that is modeled after the design of professional brewing equipment and brews 2 gallons (16 pints) of delicious craft beer. The gold kit contains two brewing extracts to brew 2 batches (4 gallons/32 pints) of beer.
- Mr. Beer brewing extracts are created by a renowned team of World Master Brewers on state-of-the-art equipment at Coopers Brewery. Brewing extracts cut multiple time, equipment, space and cost-intensive steps out of the homebrew process – while producing a consistently great-tasting beer.
- The Mr. Beer Gold kit includes the Grand Bohemian Czech Pilsner brewing extract and the Aztec Mexcian Cerveza brewing extract. Grand Bohemian Czech Pilsner is a bright golden pilsner displaying traditional spicy Saaz hop aroma and a dry, bitter finish. Aztec Mexican Cerveza is a delightfully refreshing Mexican lager with a crisp finish and is best served ice cold with a wedge of lime!
- Bottle your beer into eleven 25 oz. shatterproof reusable bottles that are specifically designed for carbonating beverages. These plastic bottles allow brewers to perform a “squeeze test” to determine if their beer is done carbonating while allowing the bottles to remain sealed until carbonation is complete.
- Also includes pre-measured carbonation drops for convenient, mess free carbonation, as well as a patented, robust brewing yeast that performs well in a wide-range of temperature, giving brewers the flexibility to brew in a variety of temperatures.